1720100 - Quikwood Epoxy - 3-1/2" Stick
Quikwood Wood Repair Epoxy Putty Stick is a hand kneading, fast-setting polymer compound for permanent repairs to wood.
- It also bonds to metal, glass, masonry and many plastics.
- Easy-to-use and mistake-proof.
- Bonds instantly with superior strength.
- Saves hundreds of dollars in repairs.
- Belongs in every workshop, carving bag and toolbox.
It comes in a handy "tootsie-roll" form with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material. Just pinch off a piece of the putty, knead it and apply to the area desired. Much of the shaping can be accomplished during the working time (15-25 minutes), Functional cure time occurs in 60 minutes. Rebuild gouges, dry rot, knot holes, cracks, stripped screw holes, or carpenter bee damage and restore to the original contour. Can be sanded, drilled, stained, finished or carved. This is one of the best epoxy putty we have found. Works great for setting your bird eyes and sculpting other areas of the bird.
Made in the USA.