1220102 - Galaxy Control Unit, Colwood
Award winning wildlife art is burned lightly and consistently. The burn should be a nice "toast-like"hue. Charred wood is usually the sign of a coarse burn lacking fine detail. Therefore, the successful artist requires a tool that provides steady power in order to produce a burn that does not fade or become too dark. The Galaxy's digital display and unique circuitry that compensates for fluctuations in line voltage promote this process.
- Digital Display (nominal range 0-550).
- 55 distinct temperature settings.
- Circuitry that compensates for fluctuations in line voltage.
- 3 pronged AC cord and built-in fuse.
- Precise, solid state temperature controller.
- One ultra-flex handpiece cord (18 gauge).
- Separate on/off switch.
- Terrminal barrier for easy replacement of handpiece cords.
- Clip for mounting handpieces.
- 4 year warranty (handpiece cord carries a 90 day warranty).
- Tips and handpieces sold separately.