1120402 - Flame, Coarse, Burrs, 1/2" x 3/4" - 1/4" shank
- Saburrtooth rotary bits and burrs feature long-lasting, razor sharp carbide cutting teeth arranged into a unique open pattern to resist loading while providing rapid stock removal and smoother finishes.
- Best used in power carving, wood working, furniture, ice carving, sculpting, dental labs, orthotic labs, taxidermy, pattern shops, DIY, hobbyist, construction.
- Types of materials to use on: Wood, rubber, silicone, plastic, foam, bone, ice, fiberglass, polyurethane, acrylics, composites, graphite, soap, stone, alabaster, antler.
- Not to be used on Metal or Ceramics.
- Recommended operating speed: 4,000 to 25,000 rpm.
- Top notch quality - made in the USA.