20287026 - Arrow Knife, 1" (25mm)
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Arrow Knife, 1" (25mm) by Stryi, for accurate marking for carving, wood-turning carpentry and other crafts. Cutting edges are honed and buffed for immediate use.
- High quality carbon steel.
- 3mm metal thickness.
- Single bevel.
- Rockwell hardness 58-62 HRC.
- Sharpened and ready to use.
- Cutting edge width is approximately 1".
- Angle of arrow is 70 degrees.
- Total length is approximately 5-1/2".
- Oak wood handle and finished with linseed oil.
- Used by wood carvers and woodworkers.
- Made in Ukraine.