20230903 - Palm Veiner #9, Straight, 1/8" (3mm)
Straight #9 Palm Veiner, 1/8" (3mm) by Stryi, are intended for drawing of lines, creating patterns of plane engraving, finishing of images, and also is used for excavation and alignment of trimmings. Cutting edges are honed and buffed for immediate use..
- High quality carbon steel.
- 3mm metal thickness.
- Rockwell hardness 58-60 HRC.
- Sharpened and ready to use.
- Blade length is approximately 3".
- Total length is approximately 5".
- Oak wood handle and finished with linseed oil.
- Used in wood carving, woodworking, and even linocutting.
- Made in Stryi, Ukraine.