RAM iCube 45, w/ 2 Collets (1/8" & 3/32")
Ram Products, Inc
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The RAM iCube 45K is RAM's smaller version of the Ram Power 45 Micro Motor Economy model. It offers the same new & improved technology and RAM Digital Micro Motor as the larger models. It features a variable speed dial control, and with the digital readout you are able to get precise speed control. It includes an 1/8" and 3/32" collet. Well worth the price - Simple & Basic ~ But gets the job done!
- Operates from 0-45,000 rpm.
- 50 watts of power.
- Digital Display for precise speed control.
- Stand-by Mode.
- LED Functions and Display.
- Hand or Foot Control.
- Forward or Reverse.
- Touch Panel Buttons for Durability.
- Safety Overload Protection.
- High Torque and High Power with feedback.
- Stylish and Ergonomical.
- 7-pieces Bur Storage on top.
- Right Side Handpiece Holder.
- Handpiece is the Twist-Type Release with improved Dust Seals, grease sealed bearings, and multi-chuck (easy to change chucks)
This Micro Motor might be small, it does do its job plus it is simple and basic. It is ideal for light work such as finishing up plastics, woodcarving, gourd carving, or even finishing up on light metal/stone work.
Size is 5" x 4" x 4-1/2"
iCube User Guide
The cube is excellent for the work I am doing.
This is a great addition to my hand pieces
I love the iCube. This tool does a great job and is easy to set up. The small hand piece is like using a pencil to carve with and it is very versatile with the projects you can use it for. This is a great product!!!
- Great price. Very quick delivery.
This unit has great power and is very smooth. The transformer is small in size and doesn't take up much bench space. The motor/hand piece is light and comfortable in the hand, also the twist collar for the collet is a plus. I would recommend this tool for anyone looking for a new power carver.