1220101 - Super Pro II (UF & HD Cord), #2004, Colwood
The Super Pro II by Colwood Electronics features two separate burning capacities selectable by a front panel switch. The temperature knob is calibrated from 1-10, electronically controlling the burning temperature of tip over a wide range. The heavy-duty side has a high temperature range. The detail side is used for feather detailing and other burning techniques. The Super Pro II has a wider heat range than the Detailer. The Super Pro II includes one control unit, one ultra flex handle cord, and one heavy-duty handle cord. Comes with a 2 yr Warranty.
- Front panel switch allows carver to have two different tip styles set up and ready to use.
- Two handpiece clips for mounting handpieces.
- Two terminal barriers for easy replacement of handpiece cords.
- Separate, lighted on/off switch.
- Highly visible, slanted front panel.
- One Ultra-Flex handpiece cord (18 gauge).
- One Heavy Duty handpiece cord (16 gauge).
- Tips and handpieces sold separately.
- Excellent choice for gourd burning.
You may also like...