1270350 - Pegas Scroll Saw, #90.750
The Pegas Scroll Saw 90.750 is very quiet, durable, and a very smooth operating scroll saw machine that is available on the market.
Key Features include:
- Head tilts left and right (45°/35°)
- Upper Arm can be raised.
- Speed Regulator adjusts from 400 to 1500 rpm.
- Blower and Dust Collector.
Other Features include:
- Extra-light, easy to use Blade Chuck Head.
- Special coating on table enables wood to glide easily.
- Reinforced chassis reduces vibration.
- Improved mechanical parts reduce stress.
The Pegas Scroll Saw was developed in Switzerland and made in Taiwan to the rigorous specifications and quality requirements of Scies Miniatures.
Each scroll saw comes with a sample set of 18 Pegas blades, instructions, a blade selection chart, and spare parts for the blade chuck head.
This item is shipped from the factory to the individual. This item requires special shipping - UPS Only.
Due to special shipping - this item is not included in the "Free Shipping".