1260100 - Defuzzer Pad, 6" x 9", Gray, Ultra Fine
MSC Defuzzer Pad, Silicon Carbide 3M Scotch-Brite Hand Pad Sheet (6" x 9"), Gray, Ultra Fine Grit
Non-Woven abrasives reduce undercutting and gouging of surfaces. They are frequently used in deburring, surface preparation and as a final finishing step.
- Ultra fine finishing action outperforms steel wool for cleaning, blending, prepping and finishing on metal, wood, plastics and composites.
- Performs like steel wool grade 00 without shredding, rusting, or splintering.
- Pad conforms to irregular surfaces and gets into corners without losing performance,
- Cleans metal, composites, and other materials without altering the base material,
- Load and heat resistant non-woven web provides consistent finishing over the life of the pad,
Pads can be cut in 1" squares and put on the M8 Mandrel (#1170551) or for just cleaning up your carving
WARNING: This product contains Titanium dioxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov