1170100 - Foredom 5240 Reversible Woodcarving Kit
Foredom 5240 Woodcarving Kit - is a pre-packed kit that contains just about everything you need to get to work.
- Series SR Motor: Foredom's most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It offers substantially more power than any of their older universal motors.
- C.FCT Speed Control: Foredom's most popular foot operated speed control. It has solid state electronics and comes in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.
- H.44T Handpiece: This collet style handpiece is popular among woodcarvers as it accommodates larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4". It comes with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work. The H.44T is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable handpieces.
- AKWK53 Accessory Kit: 26 pc. assortment with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" shank accessories. It includes many unique items from Foredom-ScotchBrite Radial Bristle Discs, Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands and Discs, Typhoon Burs, V Stones, CeramCut Blue Stones, and more.
- Fur, Feathers, and Fins: 3 disc DVD set with in-depth instruction for beginning woodcarvers as well as detailed tips for more advanced power woodcarvers who want to enhance their technique. Filmed at the Vermont studio of renowned carver, Frank Russell, Fur, Feathers, & Fins shows the many steps involved in bringing simple blocks of tupelo wood to life. In over 3 hours of video material, Frank walks you through the set up of his work space, the tools he uses, safety concerns and lots more. He covers in great detail the carving of 3 different animal projects: A Cotton Tail Rabbit, Mallard Drake Duck, and Small Mouth Bass. Frank's congenial manner and accomplished teaching style lend to the enjoyment of learning to carve.
- Rotating Bur Holder for all size shank accessories.
- Flexible shaft: Greased.
Motor and Speed Control carry a 2-year Limited Warranty.